Bookboon is the world’s largest online publisher of educational e-books for students and business professionals. With readers from all over the globe, we are making education available for everyone and, with the launch of our corporate e-library, we’re helping employees take charge of their own learning & development. And we’re growing…
We are looking for a results-driven Channel Sales Manager (UK), for our head office in London.
Depending on your profile and performance, we offer a combination of different projects and we’re always happy to hear what is important to you as a next step, so we can establish a detailed plan for your career progression within the company. Development of our employees is essential to the success and continued growth of the business.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Lead the building of a new channel sales arm of the business
- Research and identify key UK channel partners, within the learning software & e-learning space
- Develop & manage relationships with new partners
- Carry out face-to-face and telephone sale meetings to achieve revenue targets
Skills & Experience:
- Relevant high-performance channel/partner sales and B2B business development experience
- Energetic & proactive, with a passion for new business sales
- Excellent organisational skills