Having undergone a significant growth in our customer base across Europe and other international territories, a new opening has arisen for a Junior Customer Success Manager. In this role, you will have an important impact on the longevity of our business relationships, so we are looking for an enthusiastic and well organised individual and someone who is passionate about providing excellence in terms of helping our customers succeed by any means and able to build meaningful and strong connections.
- On-Boarding: On-boarding new clients and delivering effective outbound telephone-based client support in order to maximise the client’s usage of our solutions, ensuring they receive value from their purchased Bookboon services
- Relationship Management: Maxismising customer retention by building relationships with an international portfolio of existing clients and understanding their strategies in regards to our solutions
- Renewals and Upsells: Driving further revenues in the existing customer base by managing the renewals of contracts and initiating up/cross-selling activities
- Previous experience in customer service, account management or sales required
- Track record of managing and growing a high number of accounts simultaneously
- You take initiative, own processes, and work independently as required
- You are highly organised with the ability to multi-task and to both finish short-term projects and to manage ongoing long-term strategies
- Strong level of communication, negotiation and influencing skills across all levels of seniority
- Fluency in English is crucial for this role, fluency in German or any other European language is a plus
Personal Development! When it comes to your career, there is no one-fits-all solution. We will set up an individual action plan for your personal development.
We reward hard work! We will make sure you are rewarded for your hard work. We offer a competitive basic salary and attractive bonus structures.
Low Hierarchies! You will work closely with our business founders, which will give you a great opportunity to shape the future of Bookboon.
We’re nice people! We take pride in our great company culture and appreciate hard work as much as a good work-life balance.
Innovation! Be part of a rapidly growing business that has proven its ability to adapt to markets and to keep up with advances in technology.
Sustainability! With our focus on digital solutions, we help reduce paper waste and make education available to anyone, anywhere.