As a Key Account Manager, you will continue our success story in the UK and other European countries and help us win mid-sized to large companies for the Corporate eLibrary.
Your responsibilities will include:
- To seek out new business development opportunities by prospecting via the telephone and online networking
- To carry out phone, web and face-to-face meetings in order to build and maintain a pipeline of opportunities
- Network with HR and Learning & Development decision makers
- Achieve weekly and monthly activity targets agreed as part of the New Business strategy
- Develop and manage a defined list of prospects, converting to hot prospects
- Consistently win a targeted number of new customers within a defined prospect area.
This is what you can expect from us:
We are passionate about Bookboon’s mission and set clear objectives to achieve our goals, and celebrate when we do!
We give you the necessary support and autonomy to be successful. We guarantee short decision-making processes, so you can fully focus on generating deals quickly. We don’t micro-manage and we are transparent with our expectations of you and give you the necessary support and autonomy to be successful.
More importantly, Bookboon is meritocratic organisation with low hierarchies, meaning, the high-achievers get rewarded with a range of incentives and career development opportunities.
You bring along:
- You can demonstrate and provide evidence of outstanding selling skills including a proven track record in winning new business, ideally within the field of HR or corporate learning
- Top class communication skills that create an excellent first impression and the ability to deliver presentations in a stimulating and professional manner
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to sell and negotiate at all levels within a company hierarchy
- You are proactive, results-oriented and have a positive attitude
- Fluent in English, any other European language is a plus