Reporting into our COO and working directly with our senior management, the Senior Content Marketing Manager will develop and execute Bookboon’s content strategy.
You will be expected to be fully involved from a ‘hands on’ perspective, ensuring tasks and objectives are set and achieved, and that work load is prioritised effectively across all online and offline activities. This will both be on a strategic level and practical level.
Responsibilities of the Senior Content Marketing Manager:
· Contribute to and execute the long-term digital content strategy for Bookboon to support the brand, its products and services (B2C & B2B)
· Responsibility for the Tone of Voice for Bookboon across all platforms
· Responsibility for the written part of new Bookboon products from initial development to continued improvement
· Create content in line with the brand's Tone of Voice for all business units, advising on suitable channels and methods of communication
· Run a team of free-lance content contributors – across many languages
· Create content to an impactful thought leadership programme
· Use analytics to identify opportunities for optimising and improving content across digital channels
· Implement updates to the websites and digital channels in a timely manner & efficiently prioritise updates across business units
· Keep abreast of competitor and non-competitor/best in class activity
· Work with creative teams and our authors to bring your ideas to life, through articles, infographics, videos, imagery and other forms of content
· Provide insight into what types of content work on various social / digital platforms
· Collaborate closely with the business to ensure that there is a full understanding of the opportunities available to them through the various digital channels and platforms available
· Ensure to use SEO best practice as well as ensuring that these are applied company wide