Join us on our mission to help organisations promote soft skills and learn first-hand from our sales experts how to pitch a product to potential new clients and how to turn a "no" into a "yes".
This internship will help you get a firsthand experience of what a career in sales involves, and if it is right for you. You will be given the opportunity to make relevant contributions to the growth of our business and you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager and colleagues.
This is a great opportunity for graduates, interns, career starters, career changers and others with a passion for success!
What you'll be doing:
• Reach out to and network with senior HR directors and effectively communicate the benefits of our learning solution to their business
• Proactively schedule sales meetings through cold calling and marketing activities
• Help drive sales pipeline through high outbound activity
• Research and compile lists of prospect companies and contacts using search engines, social media, business networks, etc.
• Maintain database and work on other ad-hoc projects
What you'll learn:
• Sales Techniques: Cold Calling, Pitching, SPIN-Selling, Objection Handling
• Communication Skills: How to communicate effectively and put forth persuasive pitches, whilst improving your ability to analyse and understand each company's objectives
• Business Management: You will join a medium-sized family business and get an insight into the exciting changes and challenges of a rapidly growing organisation
• Time Management: Handling multiple tasks simultaneously and how to prioritise workload to achieve set targets
• International Competencies: You will work closely with our international team in London as well as senior team members from our international offices (Copenhagen, Amsterdam, Los Angeles, Munich, …)